Klein Tools Wire Rope Cutter features shear type blades for square, clean cuts. Forged from USA steel. Non-slip vinyl grips provide a secure hold when the tool is in use. Hinge bolt with pin-set nut provides proper blade tension. Tool cuts wires up to 9/32″ (7mm)) and Stoffel container seals.
- Shear type blades for square, clean cuts.
- All forged construction; USA Steel.
- Non-slip vinyl grips.
- Hinge bolt with pin-set nut for proper blade tension.
- Cuts wire up to 9/32” (7 mm) and Stoffel® container seals.
Cutting Capacity: Cold Rolled / Stainless Steel:
9/32” (7 mm)
18” (457 mm)
Maximum Cable Cutting Capacity:
9/32” (7 mm) wire rope and cables
Download Product Catalog
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- NOT insulated. Slip-on plastic handles are not intended for protection against electrical shock.