Screw Pin Anchor Shackles
- Capacities 1/3 thru 55 metric tons o Forged – Quenched and Tempered, with alloy pins.
- Working Load Limit permanently shown on every shackle
- Hot Dip galvanized or Self Colored.
- Fatigue rated.
- Shackles 25t and larger are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Shackles can be furnished proof tested.
- With certificates to designated standards, such as ABS, DNV, Lloyds, or other certification.
- Charges for proof testing and certification available when requested at the time of order.
- Shackles are Quenched/Tempered and can meet DNV impact requirements of 42 joules at -20 C.
- Crosby products meet or exceed all requirements of ASME B30.26
- including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements.
- Importantly, Crosby products meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME 830.26.
- Look for the Red Pin® … the mark of genuine Crosby quality.
- Type Approval and certification in accordance with ABS 2006 Steel Vessel Rules 1-1-17.7, and ABS Guide for Certification of Cranes.