Nylon web slings are made for daily use under good to moderate lifting conditions. Nylon stretches more to help avoid shock loading.
Our synthetic web products measure up.
- ANSI Standard Z1.8 – specifications of general requirements for a quality program.
- MIL-Standard-105 – sampling procedures and tables for inspection by attributes.
- MIL-W-4088F – military specification for textile webbing —woven nylon.
- MIL-W-23223A – military specification for slotted nylon webbing.
- Fed. Spec. VT-285-E – federal specification for polyester thread.
- Fed. Spec. VT-295-E – federal specification for nylon thread.
In addition, all work conforms to standards established by the following national safety institutions and their respective regulations:
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) 630.9 Safety Standards for Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Hooks, Jacks and Slings.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 1910.184 Standards for Slings.