- Lightweight units — 70% lighter than other beams.
- Models are available for handling batteries of equal length or of different lengths.
- Heavy duty 4,800 lb. and 7,000 lb. capacities.
- Non-conductive fiberglass beam construction.
- Acid-resistant, coated polyester straps and hooks.
- Standard drop sling length is 10″, other lengths available upon request.
Used for applications that require a non-conductive beam such as lifting industrial fork lift truck batteries.
Model 36E Adjustable Specifications
|Model Number||Rated Capacity (lbs.)||Standard Spread (in.)||A (in.)||B (in.)||C (in.)||D (in.)||E (in.)||F (in.)||Weight (lbs.)|
NOTE: For Model 36E lifting beams, battery length cannot differ more than 6 inches from length of beam spread. For battery beams other than standard spread. Take average of shortest and longest batteries, and specify Model 36E with beam spread (in even inches) equal to average lengths. Battery length must be within 12 inches, shortest to longest.