Rigorous checks during manufacture ensures Bridon only produces premium quality ropes. Breaking load tests on all our ropes gives ultimate assurance that specifications have been met or exceeded.
- High breaking force
- Rotation resistant
- Reduced sheave wear
- Long service life
- Reduced downtime
Dyform 34LR multi-strand ropes are recommended for high lifting operations. Exceptional ‘low rotational’ properties and a high steel fill factor provides high strength, crush resistance, improved fatigue performance and low stretch.
- Low rotation engineered rope
- High strength
- Reduced rope sheave wear
- Accurate diameter for multi-layer coiling
- Long service life, reduced down time
- Crush resistant
- Ideal for single-part & multi-part reeving
High performance rope technology for critical Oil & Gas applications, Bridon the benchmark for reliability.
- Exceptional service life in the most demanding applications
- Rotary hammer swaged for maximum resistance to damage
- Robust construction